Custom color seat belts for you Huracan - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Huracan

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2017, 03:00 PM
Supporting Vendor

Gallery: 0
Default Custom color seat belts for you Huracan

Small Money...Huge Impact!

Are you still running the boring stock seat belt webbing in your car? We can help.

At only $110 per seat belt (plus freight and UPS HazMat fees), we don't believe there are any upgrades for the price that have as much of a visual impact as custom seat belts. That's not just because we are seat belt nerds (and we ARE) but also because it is so rare. Even with a $$$$ custom interior or paint job, custom seat belts often receive the first attention simply because they are so unusual. We have over 30 webbing colors from which to choose.

Although we are a new supporting vendor to the forum, this is my 22nd year in seat belt engineer & manufacturing. We have a proprietary process for this service and maintain all original seat belt tags and labels.

We have worked closely with many exotics dealers but also work directly with vehicle owners. We've also participated in a few Ad-Personam builds.

Many of our projects are here: www.facebook.com/seatbeltplanetcom

Most importantly, we would love to work with YOU on making your car truly one-of-a-kind.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg huracan1.jpg (49.5 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg Lambo-Dallas.jpg (175.7 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg 20170324_1_2.jpg (61.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_4341_1.jpg (68.3 KB, 52 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2017, 03:47 PM

Would like to talk to you about a set of red seat belts for my Huracan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-11-2017, 03:53 PM
Supporting Vendor

You got it, breakskeet. I'll PM you with my information and we'll get started!

Old 04-11-2017, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeatbeltPlanet.com View Post
You got it, breakskeet. I'll PM you with my information and we'll get started!

Roger that! Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-11-2017, 11:36 PM

Damn good deal compared to the $2000+ Lambo charges!
Old 04-12-2017, 01:47 AM

Do you ship to uk.
Or can we not ship the seat belts.
Tganks
Old 04-12-2017, 05:02 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Wow that is a great price, I paid about $1,400 for red belts for my R8. Do these come with everything needed? Also I had to send back my stock set, do you require that? I would be interested in a blue set.

Old 04-12-2017, 05:44 AM
Supporting Vendor

Normally it's $140 to re-web each seat belt but we are running a market test right now on the lower price. We work with a lot of dealers but are exercising our direct-to-consumer muscle to see how it fits. These seat belts are 're-webbed' using the same equipment we use to build thousands of certified seat belts each month so please don't let the lower price connote lower quality.

The best part is that we use all your existing harder and basically swap the webbing. There's much more to it than that due to federal motor vehicle safety standard (FMVSS) rules but that's the high level view of things. The only downside is being without your seat belt for a few days and the HazMat charge ($32) the UPS puts on the 'pyro' seat belt in modern cars. But for the price, it's hard to find a more impactful upgrade. Plus, the colors are fantastic and can match or complement most any paint job or interior. We usually turnaround the product in 24-48hrs once it hits our lab.
Old 04-12-2017, 05:48 AM
Supporting Vendor

Default We ship worldwide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amg60sl View Post
Do you ship to uk.
Or can we not ship the seat belts.
Tganks
It is no problem to ship worldwide but sometimes shippers get antsy about the HazMat element of the retractors on airplanes. It seems that there is not a lot of consistency in how it's handled. I might even recommend we send you the webbing only but you'd want to make sure you have more than an upholstery shop sew the seat belts. Maintaining safety certification is critical. We've done a lot of work with drivers in UAE.
Old 04-13-2017, 08:32 AM
Supporting Vendor

Those look great!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Your number one resource for OEM and
aftermarket Lamborghini parts.

Instagram@IMSAUTOMOTIVEDESIGN

Work. 917-559-2952
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Model Specific Discussions > Huracan

Tags
interior, seat belt, seat belt repair, webbing

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
**Required, this field is not shown to others. Enter ONLY vowel letters in the word: Lamborghini
Full Name
Your Full REAL Name
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.