WTB: red super trofeo 570-4 - Page 2 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds

Classifieds Buy or Sell Lamborghini Cars and Parts with a free ad. PERSON TO PERSON ONLY, No Businesses

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2013, 12:52 AM

Gallery: 0

> i could not find on the lexus toronto inventory.

Let me google that for you

2012 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Supertrofeo Stradale For Sale | TORONTO ON

Lexus Downtown | Used & Pre-Owned Lexus Vehicle Sales in Toronto, Ontario | 2012 Lamborghini Gallardo 2012

> are they selling it?

depends on whether you are a serious buyer
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2013, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAUTLOS View Post
Hey, there it go. I am a serious buyer. Thanks!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-24-2013, 06:57 AM

I think the red one from Lamborghini Houston was advertised for at least $10,000 less from Straight Line over a months ago. I would be very surprise they can bring more than $220,000 wholesale. There are also cooling issues that need to be resolved especially if you are planning to track the car. Good luck.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAUTLOS View Post
Thats the one!
Old 02-24-2013, 08:16 AM

^^ Deal directly with the sales manager (cant remember his name) non of the sales people are even allowed to go near the car. He is knowledgable and a good guy to deal with. They have ties to the old "Lambo Toronto" and a tech on hand that will answer all your questions. Good luck!
Old 02-24-2013, 08:47 AM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSOGT3 View Post
I think the red one from Lamborghini Houston was advertised for at least $10,000 less from Straight Line over a months ago. I would be very surprise they can bring more than $220,000 wholesale. There are also cooling issues that need to be resolved especially if you are planning to track the car. Good luck.
They are two differnt cars..the one that was at Straight line a few weeks ago I purschased and have since sold it to a customer in the SE, it was delivered to him last Monday and he loves it.

The one at Houston is a Factory Demo car that went around the country for demo's and customer test drives.

The over heat issue was on some of the very early 2012 cars and has been resolved by the factory since.

DOnt be suprised at the price these cars will bring, a limited low production number that is NOT just a cosmetic SE run, but a more powerful and numerous differences from the 2011/12 LP570-4SL cars

1-866-LAMBORGHINI

425-787-6200 Ext #3
roy@catsexotics.com

www.catsexotics.com
Old 02-24-2013, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roytoy2003 View Post
They are two differnt cars..the one that was at Straight line a few weeks ago I purschased and have since sold it to a customer in the SE, it was delivered to him last Monday and he loves it.

The one at Houston is a Factory Demo car that went around the country for demo's and customer test drives.

The over heat issue was on some of the very early 2012 cars and has been resolved by the factory since.

DOnt be suprised at the price these cars will bring, a limited low production number that is NOT just a cosmetic SE run, but a more powerful and numerous differences from the 2011/12 LP570-4SL cars
Thank you very much for your clarification. Would you happen to have dyno number to indicate the extra power you feel in the car? I was told the car felt faster because of the gearing that's why LP570-4 SL will break 200 mph but not the STS.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:44 AM

Is the STS rear wheel drive?
Old 02-25-2013, 01:26 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSOGT3 View Post
Thank you very much for your clarification. Would you happen to have dyno number to indicate the extra power you feel in the car? I was told the car felt faster because of the gearing that's why LP570-4 SL will break 200 mph but not the STS.
Yes, I do...and you are correct..the 570-4SL will just tip the 200 scale due to its gearing...where the STS most likely 196-198..but all around for its design use quicker then the SL and lighter..

I really cant remember the last time anyone actually approaced, let alone did 200MPH plus on the public open roadway..

Roy

1-866-LAMBORGHINI

425-787-6200 Ext #3
roy@catsexotics.com

www.catsexotics.com
Old 02-28-2013, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavorak View Post
^^ Deal directly with the sales manager (cant remember his name) non of the sales people are even allowed to go near the car. He is knowledgable and a good guy to deal with. They have ties to the old "Lambo Toronto" and a tech on hand that will answer all your questions. Good luck!
Thanks! but it turns out is not that easy to bring the car to california.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.