Lamborghini Talk banner

FS: 2009 Balloon White LP560

23K views 145 replies 43 participants last post by  yangchengLIU 
#1 · (Edited)
HIGHER QUALITY PICS STARTING POST 46

Hi all,

I am putting my 2009, Balloon White LP560 coupe for sale. I am the 2nd owner of this amazing machine. When I am not working, I find myself devoting all my time to my 6 mths old daughter instead of driving the car. And if I want to take the wife and the little one out, I can't since it it a 2-seater. Not sure where I am going to go from here. Anyways...

Here are more details about my car:

Vehicle details
-2009 Balloon White LP560 coupe
-Black on white diamond stitched interior
-E-gear
-Callisto wheels
-13,895 miles as of 12/26/2012
-When I had the PPI done prior to purchase AT 10,000 miles, the car had 80-85% clutch life left (I have that PPI)

Vehicle options:
-Bicolor Sportive
-Interior Q-citura in leather
-Homelink
-E-gear
-Heated seats
-Anti theft system
-Rear view camera
-Navigation system
-Leather package
-Branding package
-Transparent Engine bonnet
-Brake calipers in Grey
-Style package
-Callisto wheels
-Sport package
-Travel package

Vehicle MSRP:
$247,640

Service records:
All service records are available upon request. The car has ALL fresh fluids and almost brand new like Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires on it.

Vehicle condition:
This car is a 9.5/10 inside out. The only flaw that I have noticed when I received the car was some curb rash on the wheels. Other than that, it looks (and smells) new!

Misc:
3M Clear-bra on hood/bumper/fenders/lower doors/mirrors/rear quarters/and rocker panels

The car has never been launched, never been on a drag strip/road course, and I have always tried my best to upshift the car at or above 3,000 RPMS to preserve clutch life. PPIs are more than welcome!

Selling price:
$157,750

SERIOUS BUYERS can call me or e-mail me and I will answer any additional questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

Fadi
fadin00@yahoo.com

See less See more
#3 ·
Beautiful car, and very fair price. Should sell fast. I guess I will never understand the "black out lic. Plate" thing?

#16 ·
Lambogator, thanks for the advice. I will look into Roy if the car doesn't sell within a month. I am not really in a rush to sell it, so I will ride the wave for now.

Carol, thanks a lot. Given the color combo, miles, and maintenance, I also feel it is very fairly priced. Thanks again!

#22 ·
Its to protect the identity of the owner. It isn't really all that hard to get someone's information from a license plate, so most people don't show it. Its pretty amazingly scary what identity thieves are capable of. Happened to a friend of mine.
By the way Kisco your car is very well priced. Good luck with the sale. I am out of country right now on business and hope to be back in two years and then I will get a Gallardo.
Thanks fellas..:)

#23 ·
I'm sorry but blacking out the plates might protect the identity of the owner if they were blacked out all the time. How about all the people getting the plate number while your driving or parked etc. it really doesn't make any sense to me.

Now on the subject of the thread. I can't believe this beauty hasn't sold yet. The car looks amazing.

#29 ·
I have gotten several offers in 150s, and I declined. I think timing for wanting to sell is a little off given that fall/winter is around the corner.

I am willing to accept a reasonable offer, and 155K is NOT a reasonable offer, not for a car like mine anyway. Just because one (or two) fire sales took place in the past several months at that price doesn't mean I am going to do the same and give my perfect car away.

If there are any serious buyers and would like to discuss, you have my contact. :)

#28 ·
It's just a bad time to sell right now. There's a lot of G's for sale and the prices are not what they were 4-5 months ago. Maybe because winter is rolling around. I don't know.

#33 ·
New one is coming out in 2014 and the buyer who is in the market for a used car is typically not the same buyer looking to purchase a brand new one off the showroom floor. I don't see the G replacement being any factor in sales right now. Just think it's the timing as April/May seems to be the key selling months for G's.

#34 ·
And if I have to wait to post it again at that time, I will wait.

Like I said, I am not giving away my car just because some bozo did in a fire sale. I will sell it at a FAIR price for me and the buyer, but not at a REDICULOUS price.

Cheers.

#35 ·
Trust me you're preaching to the choir I'm in your exact shoes with my car. I'm in no rush to sell either and will enjoy her until next year if the right buyer doesn't find me. :)

#45 ·
Unfortunately, this is the sad truth. I was offered that kind of ballpark price over 11 months ago for my LP560 and it only had 1900 (ultra-pristine condition) miles + it was an extremely rare color (1 of 2 made, I believe); because of that (& because it was a manual transmission) I got lucky back then, and it sold fast !!
The market is as soft as a melted stick of butter right now.:(
Chin up and Good luck with your sale, bro .... :wave:

#41 · (Edited)
fun,

Sorry I have not been extremely prompt in answering your questions. Please use my e-mail and/or my cell to reach me as I am not visting the forums as often as I should. If you e-mail me, rest assured I will get back with you immediately.

Regarding interior pics, I am going to take a dozen or so high quality ones and post them on my ebay ad this weekend when I get a hold of the DSLR. I realize my pics on ebay and/or the forum are not of quality, but that will change this weekend. Please be sure to keep an eye out on the e-bay ad by this weekend.

Again, if you have any questions/comments about the car and want certain pics or even video, don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail/cell. Thanks!

Ebay link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009...upe-2-Door-5-2L-/230859153845?forcev4exp=true

#42 ·
Kisco, no apologies needed. will look for the additional interior photos on your listing. thank you. have a great weekend. -fun

fun,
Sorry I have not been extremely prompt in answering your questions. Please use my e-mail and/or my cell to reach me as I am not visting the forums as often as I should. If you e-mail me, rest assured I will get back with you immediately.
Regarding interior pics, I am going to take a dozen or so high quality ones and post them on my ebay ad this weekend when I get a hold of the DSLR. I realize my pics on ebay and/or the forum are not of quality, but that will change this weekend. Please be sure to keep an eye out on the e-bay ad by this weekend.
Again, if you have any questions/comments about the car and want certain pics or even video, don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail/cell. Thanks!
Ebay link:
Lamborghini : Gallardo LP560-4 Coupe 2-Door in Lamborghini | eBay Motors

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.