FS: 2009 Balloon White LP560 - Page 14 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds

Classifieds Buy or Sell Lamborghini Cars and Parts with a free ad. PERSON TO PERSON ONLY, No Businesses

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2012, 04:26 PM

Gallery: 0

Thanks all.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2012, 12:33 AM

Damn I want this car it is exactly what I want but has a little higher mileage than my liking. What do people think about that?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-26-2012, 01:05 AM

Don't let the mileage distract you. From what I've read, this car has been pampered. And a great price. Get a PPI, buy, and enjoy. They really are pretty much bullet proof cars. Good luck to you and the seller.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 455monster View Post
Damn I want this car it is exactly what I want but has a little higher mileage than my liking. What do people think about that?
I am not going to sit here and up-sell the car to you, because frankly, I can't stand it when sellers do that to me when I am in the market to purchase a car.

What I will tell you is to RESEARCH what it means when a car has been driven versus a car that just sits.

If you have any questions at all, contact me via phone/text/pm/e-mail and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thanks.
Old 12-26-2012, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLS I View Post
Don't let the mileage distract you. From what I've read, this car has been pampered. And a great price. Get a PPI, buy, and enjoy. They really are pretty much bullet proof cars. Good luck to you and the seller.
Thanks, BULLS I
Old 12-26-2012, 11:43 AM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriansLambo View Post
Get less money though. That's why I won't consign mine either with dealer.
Not always true..I cant speak for other Dealers..but for me I think we are quite reasonable with our FLAT FEE of $2500.00...and no fee UNLESS it sells via us. I know other Dealers charge a pct..and yes that can get costly..

Also consider all the marketing the Dealer does, great pictures, fields all the tire kickers calls and can provide for fiancing, title escrow, guarantee of funds etc etc..there is a lot a Dealer does AND there are people that WILL ONLY buy from a licensed Dealer to have the legal protection of a vehicle purchase that ONLY a licensed Dealer can give them.

1-866-LAMBORGHINI

425-787-6200 Ext #3
roy@catsexotics.com

www.catsexotics.com
Old 12-26-2012, 11:48 AM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLS I View Post
I wll second that in a flash...in all my experiance..I WOULD much rather buy a used car with some miles on it then a Garage Queen that has yet to be broke in..

Most cars dont even really break in till the 5K mark..

I guess what kills me every time I see things like this is simple:

If you had a 2007 Toyota PU truck, that cost $35K new..and it now had 30K miles on it...you would not think twice and tell everyone it has another 70K easy on the motor..

BUT you buy a 250K car..it gets to 10K miles and everyone is worried it has HIGH miles?? WTF..so you think a 250K car cant go what a 35K car can??

I have a 01 6.0, from new, with 45K plus..orginial clutch..from new..it drives BETTER then a 5K mile 6.0...and my 670-4SV is over 20K miles on it and I could not be happier..drives better every day..orginal clutch

Drive them and service them and you will be happy...put black tape over the ODO and you would never know the miles...its still a machine and it will perform for many many miles if you maintain it.

1-866-LAMBORGHINI

425-787-6200 Ext #3
roy@catsexotics.com

www.catsexotics.com
Old 12-26-2012, 12:14 PM

Thanks, Roy.

I also would rather buy a car with some miles on it that has been maintained with a service history versus a car that just sits. Actually, that is what I did with this car when I bought it, and it has been absolutely perfect.

But hey, that's just me...=)
Old 12-27-2012, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 455monster View Post
The mileage on this LP is not that bad.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:10 AM
Bull Rida
Silver Site Supporter

Kisco, when I say consignment with a dealer, I don't mean your local dealer in MI?! Do it with a heavy traffic exotic dealer. When I considered selling my 2009, Chicago Gold Coast Lamborghini took me under their wing with no previous relationship, no money down & they posted my car on their beautiful website, eBay, and other auto sites for free. The amount they receive once/if the car sells is negiotiable. Minimal.

Also, they didn't take my car, I emailed them a ton of pics. They will call you only when serious buyer calls, they screen all calls and inquiries.

Even though they're in Chicago, they deal with buyers all over the country and world because they have one of the heaviest traffic website in the world!

If you're serious about selling and don't mind selling at $157K, then definitely contact Lambo Gold Coast in Chicago.

I had my car on consignment with them for about two months then I pulled the plug because I wanted the car more than the money. A simple call to end the consignment, no fuss, no harm done!

Last edited by ToofDoc; 12-27-2012 at 08:14 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.