345/35/15 P7 tires for sale - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds

Classifieds Buy or Sell Lamborghini Cars and Parts with a free ad. PERSON TO PERSON ONLY, No Businesses

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2006, 08:37 PM

Gallery: 0
Default 345/35/15 P7 tires for sale

I have a pair of Pirelli P7 345/35/VR15 tires that are for sale. I bought a set a while ago and put them on my nova but there not quite what I need for my car at the time I was looking for the widest 15 inch tire that wasnt the size of a 30 inch slick.. They dont even have a whole summer on them. According to tire rack they are reproduced now (P Zero's) for about 477 a tire. I would like to at least get enough out of them to buy a pair of 325/50/15 bf goodrich drag radials for the track. Id like to get 350 for the pair or best offer. You can contact me at onefast70ssnova@aim.com .. Also my screen name on aol instant messanger is onefast70ssnova if you would like to contact me. Thank You
Will

Last edited by 66NovaSS; 11-14-2006 at 04:58 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2006, 08:43 PM
Chadbourn

Gallery:

Will,
If you have the P7 tyres, they have not been made in over 10 years. They should NOT EVER be run on the street. They would ONLY be good for a show car.
Chadbourn Bolles
803 798 3044

Quote:
I have a pair of Pirelli P7 345/35/15 tires that are Z rated for sale. I bought a set a while ago and put them on my nova put there not quite what I need for my car at the time I was looking for the widest 15 inch tire that wasnt the size of a 30 inch slick.. They dont even have a whole summer on them. According to tire rack they are reproduced now for about 477 a tire. I would like to at least get enough out of them to buy a pair of 325/50/15 bf goodrich drag radials for the track. Id like to get 350 for the pair or best offer. You can contact me at onefast70ssnova@aim.com .. Also my screen name on aol instant messanger is onefast70ssnova if you would like to contact me. Thank You
Will

Last edited by raymond; 11-13-2006 at 10:33 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-13-2006, 08:45 PM

Gallery: 0

Thanks for letting me know. i didnt really want them anymore and the more i look on the net they seem like a good piece for someone to have on their show car or something that is all orgional I just stumbled across these on EBAy like a year ago. they say P7 in big letters right on the sidewall. Like I said i drove the car like 3 times a week from july to october there is hardly any wear on them. I want something more for the track. They worked well on the street and handled fine when I bought them they had the orgional stickers on them and they were stored and a climate controled shop. There is no dry cracking in them what so ever they look brand new.

I am adding some pics of them if you would like to check them out they have more than half of their tread left I measured it and it was 7/32nds. They are mounted on 12 inch wide wheels which are obviously not included

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...7/tires006.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...7/tires005.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...7/tires004.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...7/tires003.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...7/tires002.jpg

Last edited by 66NovaSS; 11-14-2006 at 04:56 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.