07 Ferrari 430 Coupe..$127,500 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds

Classifieds Buy or Sell Lamborghini Cars and Parts with a free ad. PERSON TO PERSON ONLY, No Businesses

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2012, 06:24 PM
Supporting Vendor

Gallery: 0
Default 07 Ferrari 430 Coupe..$127,500

Cats Exotics - 2007 Ferrari 430 - Lynnwood, Washington
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0Q_640.jpg (70.0 KB, 133 views)

1-866-LAMBORGHINI

425-787-6200 Ext #3
roy@catsexotics.com

www.catsexotics.com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Gold Site Supporter

Gallery: 46

Holy crap that is cheap. That has to be the best color as well. Stunning!
Old 02-02-2012, 01:29 PM

Great color, 21K miles though.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-02-2012, 04:07 PM

F'n sexy!!

My Pictures (Spotted Cars, Dealerships etc)
http://razzi.me/dopeboy503

My Mixtape
http://www.datpiff.com/Lunatic-Livin...pe.336677.html
Old 02-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt93 View Post
Great color, 21K miles though.

I just LAUGH so hard when I see comments like this..

It's a 5 year old car, so that averages 4K a year..CRAP most people put that on the Honda in a month..and never think twice..

BUT on an Exotics..OMG its going to break aprat at 22K miles LOL

1-866-LAMBORGHINI

425-787-6200 Ext #3
roy@catsexotics.com

www.catsexotics.com
Old 02-02-2012, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roytoy2003 View Post
I just LAUGH so hard when I see comments like this..

It's a 5 year old car, so that averages 4K a year..CRAP most people put that on the Honda in a month..and never think twice..

BUT on an Exotics..OMG its going to break aprat at 22K miles LOL
Why do you get to defensive so quickly?
Old 02-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukedukem View Post
Why do you get to defensive so quickly?
LOL why not...

If there is one THING that just drives me up the wall with exotic cars, the byers/owners is this stupid notion that a 300K car cant do 100K miles, but a $9,999.00 Hyndi no issue..If your worried about miles and it is no good..what the HECK or you spending 300K on a item you fell is owrthless with miles on it.

If a car is driven, maintained and serviced..I can tell you hands DOWN it is a better car the a low mile Garage Queen. I have close to 30K on my own 2010LP670-4SV and I KNOW it is a better driving car and more good to go then a friends of mine 2010 Lp670-4SV with 1800 miles on it!

The really funny thing is, if you were not told the miles, had black tape over the ODO, drove the car for a day..YOU WOULD never even question the miles...if anything with the US Mentalty on miles, at the end of the day when I tore the tape off, you would have a heart attack.

This WHOLE bought into BS of a LOW MILE exotic is NUTS. Just look at the 2008 Spyder I got in stock. The first and only owner bought it brand NEW in mid 2008 for close to 250K, put 900 miles on it, parts with it at a 110K loss..so lets see thats $122.00 a mile over 3 1/2 years..BOY that was fun!

Drive your toy, its not an investment, it wont go up in value, it wont be your retirement nest egg...AND if you think it should be, to be real frank with you, you should NOT BE buying a car of this nature.

So, yes it does kill me, and I am passionte about speaking out about it. I for one will drive my toys, know the money I spent on them is entertainment money, not investment money..just like going to the movies and a nite out, I am spending 300 bucks, it will be gone..BUT boy oh boy, the fun I will have tonite.

I recently heard a quote the other day, which I think is so TRUE! When you die, Rich or Poor, does not matter.."The last time I looked, they did not allow Brinks Armoured Trucks in a Funeral Prosesion" SO frikn true..you cant take it with you, use it and enjoy while your here..

1-866-LAMBORGHINI

425-787-6200 Ext #3
roy@catsexotics.com

www.catsexotics.com
Old 02-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Gold Site Supporter

Gallery: 46

I totally agree! I would rather buy one with miles myself. I have first hand experience with something fading fast while sitting in the damn garage. It is a beautiful care for car Roy, I am sure it will sell fast!
Old 02-02-2012, 09:54 PM

Mileage wise for an F430, there are a quite a few with less miles in the price range. The Bianco is a fairly rare color though. No need to be offensive, the color will help sell the car , however; I'm sure you also know 430 owners like LOW mileage period.

Last edited by Sgt93; 02-02-2012 at 09:57 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt93 View Post
Mileage wise for an F430, there are a quite a few with less miles in the price range. The Bianco is a fairly rare color though. No need to be offensive, the color will help sell the car , however; I'm sure you also know 430 owners like LOW mileage period.
Maybe an 2005 MY... I'm sure F car owners would rather see low miles, but I'm starting to agree that a driven car (properly serviced and maintained) is definitely mechanically better than a garage queen.

I would only prefer a lower mileage car for the actual cosmetic appearance, i.e. paint, and interior wear type of stuff.
Having said that, this 430 is nice, and unique.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.