Lamborghini Talk banner

Kimi - gotta love him!

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  gvan 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Can't be better than his recent F1 radio comms...

"Ya, Ya, Yah.... I know what I'm doing! Leave me alone!"

#3 ·
I'm honestly not a huge fan of him actually. Not really one for his personality I guess.

However, he is entertaining as heck to watch for his antics and his talent. His "detour" had me dying when he was just driving around getting lost at Brazil (yes I understand why he did it, but still, it was hilarious). Also, his pass on Schumi at Spa is just ridiculous...

#6 ·
I'm honestly not a huge fan of him actually. Not really one for his personality I guess.

However, he is entertaining as heck to watch for his antics and his talent. His "detour" had me dying when he was just driving around getting lost at Brazil (yes I understand why he did it, but still, it was hilarious). Also, his pass on Schumi at Spa is just ridiculous...

Kimi Raikkonen Overtaking Michael Schumacher at spa 2012 - YouTube
Last 10 seconds would have sufficed. He is supersmooth though. "oops" was quite funny.

#4 ·
I was not a big fan either, but the more I watch him in interviews - his understated brusqe delivery is quite funny.

Catch Top Gear (I think season 18) interview and his 'drive in an reasonable car' where he misses a shift and says 'Ooops' - pretty funny actually.

#8 ·
Thank you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.