Pre-50th rally in So Cal. - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Lamborghini Events

Lamborghini Events Shows, Gatherings, and Events around the world and in your area.

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2012, 11:38 PM

Gallery: 0
Talking Pre-50th rally in So Cal.

When: March 9th - March 10th 2013 starting at 12.30pm march 9th
Where: Start with your local lambo buddies arrive Cask N Cleaver Rancho Cucamonga Restaurant 8689 9th St Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Depart Cask N Cleaver in force 2pm headed to Palm Springs Hotels | Riviera Palm Springs Resort & Spa
The Riviera Palm Springs Resort & Spa for a 60s party and yes more food!

Prices will be all inclusive no host bars for now but looking for sponsors
Before I post a price we will see how many sponsors we get and reduce the cost of the packages to so low you cant say NO!

Sunday brunch then go home and get your cars ready to ship to Italy for the 50th grand tour!

Film crew will be on hand so will plenty of Automotive media!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2012, 01:24 PM

Party BAR is NOW HOSTED by the Riviera Hotel! WHOOT! So we have booze and high powered cars what ever could go wrong? lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-25-2012, 12:26 PM

LP420SVMUrraco@gmail.com for more info on the Pre-Italy Rally March 9th.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:26 PM

This information is useful with me,thanks a lot!
Old 12-05-2012, 09:51 PM

No worries please help spread the word!
Old 12-16-2012, 09:40 AM

Just received the flyers for the event. Please email me if you want some to distribute lp420svmurraco@gmail.com thanks!
Old 12-18-2012, 01:35 PM

This sounds like an awesome event TwiceBaked. And since I live in the next city over from Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Is anyone allowed to attend? . Thanks.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:41 PM

Seems to me that there is more animo in the US for these events than Europe ? Despite the financial crisis .. see my thread with 0 replies ???

driving to the 2013 Lamborghini 50 Event - north Europe to Rome

Does anyone know if this forum have a lot of Lamborghini owners ? I can't see what is the problem, is there no animo, is my thread a stupid idea or is this primarly a US-forum ?

Last edited by VT5700; 12-18-2012 at 04:43 PM.
Old 12-18-2012, 06:29 PM

don't feel too discouraged. I am not sure about europe, but for socal, the big exotic drives/events are all organized privately and not publicized anywhere. you probably need to work it with your local buddies to get some traction?

for example, here's a pic of a typical weekend drive here in Socal and there's at least 2 big (50+ members) organized lambo groups; none of their members I know of had posted on this thread.

p.s. there's at least 6 members of the forums in the pic above. hope that answers part of your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VT5700 View Post
Seems to me that there is more animo in the US for these events than Europe ? Despite the financial crisis .. see my thread with 0 replies ???

driving to the 2013 Lamborghini 50 Event - north Europe to Rome

Does anyone know if this forum have a lot of Lamborghini owners ? I can't see what is the problem, is there no animo, is my thread a stupid idea or is this primarly a US-forum ?
Old 12-18-2012, 11:17 PM

I have heard of plenty of euro drivers going to the 50th.. Lamborghini is really using the dealer network for this event so you may want to hook up with all the dealers along the way to pick up drivers as you go along.

YES please join in this event even if you dont have a Lambo.. LOL I take my ferrari 599 on Lambo runs some times too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Lamborghini Events

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.