Houston Area Events - Page 23 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Lamborghini Events

Lamborghini Events Shows, Gatherings, and Events around the world and in your area.

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2013, 10:57 PM

Gallery: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikarian View Post
Meeting up at the regular spot / time tomorrow morning for some C&C?
Yes sir! See you there.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2013, 10:17 AM

Gallery: 3

There are a few new faces in the service department at Lamborghini of Houston and they had a great idea to do a Meet & Greet on March 2nd after Coffee & Cars. They will have the entire Service department there, including the warranty administrator and we will be releasing exciting information about the Festival as well such as schedules, car transport, accommodations, car parking, etc.

Iíve attached a flyer and there will be more info as the date approaches.

I will be organizing a drive from Coffee & Cars to Lamborghini of Houston and I wanted to start a thread where we could list the names of those interested in going to Meet & Greet at LoH.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg M&G at LoH.jpg (76.5 KB, 10 views)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-14-2013, 08:05 PM

Default Texas Running of the Bulls @ Circuit of the Americas

Lamborghini Club Texas is pleased to announce our annual TEXAS RUNNING OF THE BULLS for 2013. This year, we will celebrate both 50 years of Automobili Lamborghini and 10 years of Lamborghini Club Texas.

For such a momentous occasion and our love for the brand, we aim to put on a world-class event, both for our participating members and our sponsors.

The event will last an entire weekend in beautiful Austin, Texas - March 22-24. Friday will consist of checking in at the W Hotel and a casual get together in the city. Saturday will kick off at 8 am sharp. Lamborghini Club Texas has secured the Circuit of the Americas racetrack for an entire day. We will also have a concours area for attendees who do not track. After a day of racing our Bulls on this new Formula 1 track, we will host a relaxed evening banquet filled with special guests, food, prizes and more. Sunday will be another driving day, but a more leisurely stroll through the Texas hill country.

This will be a private event and Lambo owners from anywhere are invited.

Please visit the website Texas Running Of the Bulls Event 2013 Austin, Texas | Texas Running of the Bulls or contact Events@LamboClubHouston.com for more information.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2013 Texas Running of the Bulls flyer2.jpg (62.0 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Ag02M5; 02-14-2013 at 08:09 PM.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:49 AM
Platinum Site Supporter

I lost my invite for the topgolf thing.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhbchess View Post
We have one extra bay for people who didn't sign up online. You will just pay Top Golf directly when you get there.

Bring that beast out!!
Old 02-15-2013, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhbchess View Post
I was wondering why I didn't see you on the list. I thought for sure you would have signed up first. See you tomorrow!
Old 02-15-2013, 12:53 PM
Platinum Site Supporter

Awesome I'm in. Gracias.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:07 PM

Hi all. I am a Lamborghini newbie having just bought my first Lamborghini (2008 Verde Ithaca Gallardo) in October (and joining the Lambo club then), and heard there is a good showing of owners at the Vintage Park Cars and Coffee. With my kids' sports and other activities this Saturday (March 2nd) will be the first time I can actually make it out there (I also plan on attending the Lamborghini of Houston event thereafter). Is there a specific place to park at Vintage Park and time to be there? I appreciate any information folks can provide, and hope to meet some of you on Saturday.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:50 PM

There is Sugarland Exotic Sundays at 12720 Southwest Freeway Houston, TX 77477. I think they are doing this once a month. More info is located here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/SLESundays/
Old 02-27-2013, 08:15 PM

Lamborghini Club Texas Hosts 2013 Texas Running of the Bulls in Austin, Texas - Houston Chronicle

Got mentioned in the Chronicle!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Lamborghini Events

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.