What do you do for a living? - Page 5 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Dreamers Forum

Dreamers Forum Kids This Is For You!

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2012, 10:50 AM

Gallery: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidhadriel View Post
Well you don't get there on hopes and wishes. You really got to define a strategy now, visualize your success and get addicted to the chase.
For some reason you sound like a salesperson for those pyramid schemes.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukedukem View Post
For some reason you sound like a salesperson for those pyramid schemes.
I'll teach you how to reach your dreams, but first you must refer 5 friends to my services.

....All kidding aside, I'm very passionate about my future, and try to encourage others too.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-30-2012, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol2020 View Post
Welcome to the forum.

You might consider reading some of the rules. (Like Rule #1: not asking what people do for a living.) see: Forum Guidelines

Best of luck and I hope you enjoy your time here.
As an entrepreneur myself, stories of how people created their wealth are inspirational and can help a young person to think outside the boundaries they have been programmed with and these can be very motivating to think in new and different ways of how to create wealth. I think the question, while some will think it rude, could possibly be looked on in a more favorable light of sharing your stories with young people looking to not only be inspired and motivated by how you made it/did it helps them to believe and know that anyone can do it when they are on their right path.

Think of it as being in ambassador mode for Lamborghini when you ride out in them, it's much the same. Inspire the kids and they will in turn pass it on when the time comes and we all benefit, the world benefits :-)

Love and Light,

Simon.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:47 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycomsimon View Post
As an entrepreneur myself, stories of how people created their wealth are inspirational and can help a young person to think outside the boundaries they have been programmed with and these can be very motivating to think in new and different ways of how to create wealth. I think the question, while some will think it rude, could possibly be looked on in a more favorable light of sharing your stories with young people looking to not only be inspired and motivated by how you made it/did it helps them to believe and know that anyone can do it when they are on their right path.

Think of it as being in ambassador mode for Lamborghini when you ride out in them, it's much the same. Inspire the kids and they will in turn pass it on when the time comes and we all benefit, the world benefits :-)

Love and Light,

Simon.
I like that Simon. You remind me of me.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:05 AM

I wish I were a professional powerball player by profession. Did you guys see how only 2 people have to split that half of a billion dollar jackpot? many roads to success indeed.
2013 SRT Viper GTS (Weekends)
Old 12-01-2012, 10:32 AM
Administrator
Onyx Site Supporter

Just a reminder. The reason this section was created is so kids can ask what you all do for a living. There's no way to stop it, and allot of you like answering anyway. It's rarely moderated, and is a catch all for these types of questions. If you don't want to be exposed to it, don't come in here. I know I rarely do.

Just as a side comment. Winning the lottery is not by any means a sign of success. What it is unfortunately, is the only way to make it in America to allot of people. The windfall, the handout, all that mentality is a terrible signal. IMO.

Last edited by Rayman; 12-01-2012 at 10:34 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:51 AM

oh a serious one huh? ok I spent 1/4 century in school and ended up becoming a Lawyer. Lots of sacrifices along the way including being a pedestrian with no car at all at times as a student. I'd still take that winning ticket...sorry i couldnt resist.
2013 SRT Viper GTS (Weekends)
Old 12-04-2012, 09:09 PM

Normally my response is anything I want, however Oil and Gas has been very kind to me!
Old 12-04-2012, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Spyder View Post
I wish I were a professional powerball player by profession. Did you guys see how only 2 people have to split that half of a billion dollar jackpot? many roads to success indeed.
Don't remind me... I spent alot of time daydreaming about how many lambo's I'd buy with that money... and how many colors I'd get each one in .. lol.

I had an idea in order to avoid threads like this in the future (not sure if it's a good one or not), but why not just make a poll thread with general industry sectors, (medical, business, law, engineering, entrepreneur, etc etc...), and have all the owners vote. Then there's no names being singled out, no one is forced to vote, it stays private, and it gives a good idea of the general demographic on the board. Then when someone inevitably asks "what do you all do for a living" just hyperlink the poll thread, or better yet sticky the poll thread... Just an idea. It would also give a place for any owner wanting to reveal their background or stories to achieve success a place to post.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:58 PM

I'd like to apologize for creating this thread. I had no idea it was so offensive, I just wanted a little motivation. I hope I can still be a part of this community because I really do think its great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Dreamers Forum

Tags
afford, business, career, job, wealthy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.