What do you do for a living? - Page 3 - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Dreamers Forum

Dreamers Forum Kids This Is For You!

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Gold Site Supporter

Gallery: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russk View Post
What Verde said! Spoken like a gentleman. This young man continues to impress me, and I have NO doubt of his success.
I couldn't agree more. It's really nice to know that there are some decent young adults still out there.

From one adult to another, best of luck, Verde.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2012, 02:09 PM

And don't let Russk fool you. He is a P.I.M.P. Hawaii's biggest.

His easy charm, good looks and flashy smile gets all the Ladies.

The rest of us are just trying to keep up with the Jones'.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-09-2012, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fambroziak View Post
Has anyone here heard of the law of attraction? Did you guys see yourselves in a lambo when you were young?? Let me know, curious to find out!
I'm sorry to say, my friend, but I don't think the law of attraction is going to get you into a Lamborghini. If that were the case, lots of people would be riding around in Lamborghinis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icewarrior View Post
I'm only a few years older than you are, and you sound a lot like me in many ways. You'll get there faster than you think if you have the burning drive. Watching thousands of youtube videos about Lambo's only increased my desire to buy one :P

Yup, mom took me when I was about 10 or so to the Ferrari dealer. That was my first upclose view of an exotic car and I was hooked ever since.
I hope you don't mind me asking, do you own one? I think you do, just not sure haha! You're right about watching videos adding fuel to the fire. I've been to the dealer a few times and each time I leave it feels as though I want nothing more than a Lamborghini!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jef View Post
Thy areth welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLimit View Post
I couldn't agree more. It's really nice to know that there are some decent young adults still out there.

From one adult to another, best of luck, Verde.
Thank you, NoLimit. That truly means a lot.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravill View Post
And don't let Russk fool you. He is a P.I.M.P. Hawaii's biggest.

His easy charm, good looks and flashy smile gets all the Ladies.

The rest of us are just trying to keep up with the Jones'.
Ravill, we all know its the car!
Old 11-09-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russk View Post
Ravill, we all know its the car!
Going to go out on a limb here and say in your case, it aint just the car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verde View Post

I hope you don't mind me asking, do you own one? I think you do, just not sure haha! You're right about watching videos adding fuel to the fire. I've been to the dealer a few times and each time I leave it feels as though I want nothing more than a Lamborghini!
Yes sir! Here's the delivery pics from one of my earlier threads

I'm meeting up with a bunch of guys on Sunday including 1 or 2 from these forums, should be some more pics posted after the event,

Last edited by Icewarrior; 11-09-2012 at 08:41 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:26 PM

Icewarrior,

That's a beauty, my friend. Enjoy her on good health.

Perhaps there's still hope for me to get one at a young age if you're only a few years older than I am!

I finish my high school final exams on Thursday and will most likely be studying a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Science double degree at the Australian National University. That's a four year degree and in that time I'm going to try and become an entrepreneur with online business ventures.

After the four years, I'll either be going into the finance industry or applying to Harvard and other ivy-league universities for an MD or JD.

Satisfying the prerequisites for both courses, studying for the MCAT and LSAT while maintaining a stellar GPA won't be easy, but it will be done :P

I could have gone to Harvard for undergraduate studies, but my parents were seriously against it. And they didn't want to spend $60+ thousand dollars a year for four years!

I'm excited for the future!
Old 11-09-2012, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Icewarrior,

Perhaps there's still hope for me to get one at a young age if you're only a few years older than I am!

I finish my high school final exams on Thursday and will most likely be studying a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Science double degree at the Australian National University. That's a four year degree and in that time I'm going to try and become an entrepreneur with online business ventures.
Thanks! You sound more like me with every post, especially with your last paragraph there.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icewarrior View Post
Thanks! You sound more like me with every post, especially with your last paragraph there.
Well then, it sounds as though I'm going down a good path haha!
Old 11-11-2012, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Icewarrior,

After the four years, I'll either be going into the finance industry or applying to Harvard and other ivy-league universities for an MD or JD.

Satisfying the prerequisites for both courses, studying for the MCAT and LSAT while maintaining a stellar GPA won't be easy, but it will be done :P

I could have gone to Harvard for undergraduate studies, but my parents were seriously against it. And they didn't want to spend $60+ thousand dollars a year for four years!

I'm excited for the future!
Bachelor of commerce. Nice start. I got the same degree from the University of West Australia (not even a double degree like you are going for). That degree got me into accounting, then a long career in banking and finally landing me in my current role as a group CFO and minor shareholder for one of my ex customers. Didn't like what I did in the beginning but early on I learnt to like what I have to do, rather than do what I like.... That is the key....

Dec 2009 LP550-2 Blue caelum Balboni. Reiter Engineering Super Trofeo Strada full carbon body kit. Superleggera seats. Endless GT big brake race kit. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Hoosier for the track.
June 2010 Golf R 3 door Rising Blue.
Dec 2008 Cayenne Turbo S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbgnik View Post
I know the Gallardo does it's best work in front of the local Starbucks, but it handles the track OK too.
http://smfracing.blogspot.com
Old 11-11-2012, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harold996tt View Post
Bachelor of commerce. Nice start. I got the same degree from the University of West Australia (not even a double degree like you are going for). That degree got me into accounting, then a long career in banking and finally landing me in my current role as a group CFO and minor shareholder for one of my ex customers. Didn't like what I did in the beginning but early on I learnt to like what I have to do, rather than do what I like.... That is the key....
It's great to hear from people that have gone down a path that I am considering and have become successful.

Best of luck for the future and I hope up enjoy your Lamborghini in good health.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Dreamers Forum

Tags
afford, business, career, job, wealthy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.