What do you do for a living? - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Dreamers Forum

Dreamers Forum Kids This Is For You!

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2012, 11:20 PM

Gallery: 0
Default What do you do for a living?

Hey everyone I've always wanted to go to a very wealthy area and knock on peoples doors asking what they do for a living. Then I realized most people have big gates. Well why not ask this forum, those who do own an expensive car, what do you do for a living to afford such luxuries?

I'm 19 and do not know too much business etiquette yet, so I apologize if this is a question which should not be asked. I plan to go into insurance and eventually purchase a lambo

Last edited by fambroziak; 11-08-2012 at 12:00 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 02:30 AM

Fambroziak,

First and foremost, welcome to the forum!

It's always nice to see new enthusiasts coming along and joining in.

There are lots of great people on here that have even greater things to say. There's a plethora of knowledge to be soaked up here.

One lesson that you will learn, and hopefully you'll learn it sooner rather than later, a Lamborghini, or any other "supercar" for that matter is not something that you should centre your whole life around working to purchase.

As cheesy as it sounds, go into a job that you love.

Working countless hours a week in a job you despise is not and will never be worth being able to drive a Lamborghini for a few hours a week maximum, in my opinion.

Do a job you love, and you will work harder, be happier and be much more likely to succeed.

In terms of what jobs can allow you to be in an economic position strong enough to purchase a Lamborghini - the list is literally endless.

You can make millions or billions in almost industry.

Obviously, jobs that come to mind initially are things like doctors, lawyers, engineers, accountants, stock brokers, investment bankers etc.

The reality is, there are lots of different jobs that you can make enough money in. "There are people who have "cleaned up" (excuse the pun) in the cleaning industry".

Like another member on this forum once said: "Buying a Lamborghini is not success. Buying a Lamborghini is a by-product of being successful."

Maybe this isn't the answer you were looking for, so I apologise. I think my response is relevant, though.

From a fellow 17 year old enthusiast.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-08-2012, 06:30 AM

Adding to what Verde said, think outside the box. Also, start early. I'm making youtube videos. But it takes a lot of time to make a ton of money from it so I'm just aiming to be able to make a few hundred and later on a few thousand a month. And hopefully it'll just keep on growing.

I've also bought some stocks. I also thought about Forex but it is risky as hell and most people lose money there so I'm staying well away from it.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:41 AM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

What Verde said! Spoken like a gentleman. This young man continues to impress me, and I have NO doubt of his success.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russk View Post
What Verde said! Spoken like a gentleman. This young man continues to impress me, and I have NO doubt of his success.
If he didn't say so, I'd think he was an owner already!
Old 11-08-2012, 12:15 PM

You guys are right about the car being a by-product of success, and I will keep that in mind, but you guys are defiantly making me want it more. Clearly Lambo owners are different then the majority and it really shows. The car is a symbol of that, which is why I want it!

I really like the respect this forum holds and I can see it was a great idea joining it. I am looking forward to future talks and excited to get to know everyone.

Last edited by fambroziak; 11-08-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:01 PM

Welcome to the forum.

You might consider reading some of the rules. (Like Rule #1: not asking what people do for a living.) see: Forum Guidelines

Best of luck and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Supporting Vendor

dont let carol fool you, she is one of the most famous Polar Bear farmers in the state, made a KILLING selling pelts to the local Eskimo people... that's why her car is white, reminds her of the Polar bears that made her so wealthy.
Fabspeed Motorsport USA
155 Commerce Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034
215-646-4945
215-646-9828 fax

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamboGator View Post

Regular jet taking off ---> sounds like a regular jet taking off

Lambo with Fabspeed exhaust taking off ---> sounds like a regular jet taking off
Old 11-08-2012, 07:10 PM

I'm totally busted

THANKS Dave!

(you forgot to mention why my interior is "blood red" and what it reminds me of...)

I've put in paperwork to have my color scheme re-named "Polar White" (instead of balloon white). What do you think? But it MUST have the bright red interior to be POLAR WHITE...
Old 11-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Silver Supporter
Silver Site Supporter

Gallery: 5

Carol you are full of surprises!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Dreamers Forum

Tags
afford, business, career, job, wealthy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.