So motivated! - Lamborghini Forum

homeFORUMSGARAGECALENDARADSSTAFFINFO
Go Back   Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Dreamers Forum

Dreamers Forum Kids This Is For You!

Lamborghini-Talk.com is the premier Lamborghini Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2012, 09:50 AM

Gallery: 0
Default So motivated!

I'm so pumped up right now about the future.

My final high school exams begin on the 1st of November and finish on the
15th of November.

It's time to really pick up the pace and try to demolish these exams so I can go into whatever I want at university.

I have lots planned for the future. I plan on finding a cheap/free web development course somewhere and beginning to learn web development so I can hopefully bring to life a website idea I've had for a while.

It's targeted at a specific group of people prevalent in large numbers all over the world and thousands are joining the group of people every year. If I can create an excellent website and market it well, I should be able to bring in a very nice revenue from advertising alone!

I also can't wait to start university and get a job aside from developing my own website. I've kind of given up on app development. It's far too difficult to compete with the companies devoted to developing apps and I just don't have the time anymore.

I can't wait for the day I shake hands with a salesman at Lamborghini sealing the deal! I can almost smell the alcantare and carbon fibre :P
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 10:39 PM
Bull Rida
Silver Site Supporter

Carbon fiber has no smell to them and alcantara actually smells sour!

The real cool thing that I noticed when I was first introduced to my Gallardo was the clutch releasing sound when the drivers door is opened! It's like a transformer sound! Look forward to that!!
Old 11-08-2012, 11:46 PM

Has school actually helped anyone here? I feel like I'm paying a lot of money and learning very little. I chose college over Uni thinking I can get out early and enter the real world sooner. Hope I'm right.

Good luck on your exams!!! I got a midterm tomorrow and as usual can't sleep...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-19-2012, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToofDoc View Post
Carbon fiber has no smell to them and alcantara actually smells sour!

The real cool thing that I noticed when I was first introduced to my Gallardo was the clutch releasing sound when the drivers door is opened! It's like a transformer sound! Look forward to that!!
I used "I can almost smell" in a predominantly metaphorical manner. Not that I was actually looking forward to "smelling" alcantara or carbon fiber.

I would have thought that neither carbon fibre nor alcantara smells like anything in particular - I guess I was half right.

A transformer does sound pretty cool!

Fambroziak,

You'll have to excuse me for not multi-quoting, I'm on my iPhone and its going berserk. I need a new phone.

I've actually finished my exams and university doesn't start until late January/early February. I should comfortable get into my first preference which is a double degree, Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Science at the Australian National University.

I'm not quite sure where I want to go yet in terms of a profession so I chose this degree which affords me a very wide variety of pathways. I'll end up in Finance/Banking, Law or Medicine. We'll see what happens
Old 11-19-2012, 09:19 AM

I would actually like to take my science degree and go into Finance somehow. I've heard that's a popular route for a lot of people in science. My current job is a bit too stressful for me to consider doing the rest of my life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lamborghini Forum > Discussion Groups > Dreamers Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Lamborghini Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.