Lamborghini Talk banner

Lamborghini Huracan Carbonfiber Air Vent Caps - No Core Exchange Required!

13K views 69 replies 14 participants last post by  DCTMS 
#1 · (Edited)
Dear Huracan Owners,

We are excited to present to you one of the new products we have been developing for the Huracan.

DCTMS Carbonfiber Air Vent Caps

Installation DIY courtesy of CousinDucky

Our Carbonfiber Air Vent Caps are:

- 3D CNC Cut For Precise Fitment
- Made of Real Carbonfiber
- Snap Over OEM Air Vents
- Preapplied 3m tape for easy installation

This development rectifies the issue of having to remove your air vents (which may cause damage to your nappa leather), and doing a core exchange for a carbon conversion air vent set.

MSRP: $1199.00 + Shipping for the set!

Please feel free to PM, email, or post in this thread with any questions you may have.

For exact pricing shipped, please PM or email us with a zip code or address.

Installation photos will come early next week

And YES if ordered by the end of next week, they will arrive to your door before Christmas :)

Thank you for viewing

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
Josh@dctms.com

See less See more
1 3
#37 ·
DCTMS carbon vent covers

I just received mine, I was told they were in stock, but had yo wait 4 weeks for mine. I opted for the dry carbon, and was glad i did. The quality of the pieces are excellent, i anticipated the frames would show some flaws, unlike gloss carbon, dry carbon is a bit harder to hide pin holes and flaws. I have to say the quality of this product is excellent. Like most carbon bits on the market now a days, you can expect carbon bits to be made off shore. These pieces were bagged and vacumed properly, there were no folds or excess bits of cloth on the underside of the covers, they were all done proper, so mounting with the 3m two sided tape did not leave any void, so i think these will stay attached properly.

The outer finish is perfect, with out pin holes or pitting. overall very well made product.

Sorry about the quality of the pics.

Attachments

#43 · (Edited)
I just received mine, I was told they were in stock, but had yo wait 4 weeks for mine. I opted for the dry carbon, and was glad i did. The quality of the pieces are excellent, i anticipated the frames would show some flaws, unlike gloss carbon, dry carbon is a bit harder to hide pin holes and flaws. I have to say the quality of this product is excellent. Like most carbon bits on the market now a days, you can expect carbon bits to be made off shore. These pieces were bagged and vacumed properly, there were no folds or excess bits of cloth on the underside of the covers, they were all done proper, so mounting with the 3m two sided tape did not leave any void, so i think these will stay attached properly.

The outer finish is perfect, with out pin holes or pitting. overall very well made product.

Sorry about the quality of the pics.
Hi Rocketman,

Thank you for the honest review, we do appreciate your feedback. We do apologize for the wait time, we did have to manufacture a fresh set with the dry finish. Our inventory showed we had a dry set instock, however at the time we only had glossy when double checking. I would love to see some more photos when you get a chance. I am currently working on a new website in my spare-time and would like to put it in our new gallery.

What's the price on them? Their site looks like it was built in the 90s by a 5th grader. I didn't see anything for the Huracan on them. Would be interested in the door handles too if they have it. Also if you take them off how will it look with the 3m tape?
Are they made in China?
Haha, our website is a little dated. It was created long before my time on board, but I am working on a completely new one. I hope to have it done soon :)

Regarding the vent caps, MSRP is set at $1199 + freight. We do have a spring sale going on, I will PM you with some more information.

As for the manufacturing, our production is in Taiwan. All vents are made of genuine carbonfiber and are 3D cnc cut for a precise fitment. We do have a stringent QC program in place to ensure high quality products. The 3m Tape is also preapplied making installation very simple and straight forward.

Unfortunately we do not have carbonfiber replacement door handles. This is something we can convert into carbonfiber, but we would require a core to do so. For the Huracan we specialize in custom steering wheels and the carbonfiber vent caps for now.

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
Josh@dctms.com

#39 ·
What's the price on them? Their site looks like it was built in the 90s by a 5th grader. I didn't see anything for the Huracan on them. Would be interested in the door handles too if they have it. Also if you take them off how will it look with the 3m tape?

#53 ·
Josh, are the dry and the gloss both the same price? Are they both in stock now?

#55 ·
I got my set and just put them on the car. That was the quickest easiest upgrade I have ever done. They are PERFECT quality and fit without any gaps. I only used a small portion of the 3m tape because I want to remove them and put them on my new car when I get it.

Check out the difference in the 2, this really is a no brainer for H owners.

#56 ·
I got my set and just put them on the car. That was the quickest easiest upgrade I have ever done. They are PERFECT quality and fit without any gaps. I only used a small portion of the 3m tape because I want to remove them and put them on my new car when I get it.

Check out the difference in the 2, this really is a no brainer for H owners.
That does look nice. Now you're going to make me splurge a little. Is there any gap at the bottom where it meets the dash?

Does anyone know if the door handle carbon fiber attaches like the AC vents or do the handles have to come off?

#58 ·
I forgot to mention that I had them in Hawaii in 2 days after the transaction.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.